Use your technical skills to help solve real-world challenges
The Municipality of The Hague and The Hague Tech are co-organizing Hackathon for Peace, Justice, and Security and invite you to hack for Peace, Justice and Security. Use your skills to help organisations such as NATO, the International Criminal Court and the Red Cross to solve real world problems. Work with teams to understand interesting data sets and build solutions for global challenges.
We are calling all developers, data scientists, AI and ML experts, business developers, legal professionals and other techies and do-gooders! Make an actual impact with your work ánd compete for great prize money at the same time.
You and your team can be helping:
- The International Criminal Court to analyse enormous quantities of evidence
- NATO (NCIA) to identify propaganda
- Asser Institute to warn communities of vulnerability to land grabbing
- Red Cross to measure damage and impact after a disaster
- World Vision to predict and automate when humanitarian aid is released
1st prize €10.000 * 2nd prize €5000 * 3rd prize €2500
Registration will close 31 October or earlier if participation fills up.